1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Crepes with blueberries and sprinkled with Grand Marnier (I only eat Grand Marnier, never drink it).
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
Should have been a lawyer, now a volunteer community advocate.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Spin, or those who treat the truth lightly.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
Victoria: Climate, parks and natural beauty; the many shades of green in the trees and shrubs.
James Bay: sense of community.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
Almost all of Kevin Spacey’s, e.g. The Usual Suspects.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
Dead: Jimmy Gardiner, grandfather, to discuss the evolution of the Canada he helped create.
Alive: Mike Duffy, he pays.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Banff, Yoho, Lake Louise.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Find/create time to draw/paint.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
Big Bang Theory and the news.
13. What’s your dream car?
Either N/A or the unfulfilled engagement commitment, a vintage convertible Mercedes Benz.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
A tie: Heron Rock Bistro and The ‘O’ Bistro.
15. What are your words to live by?
“Well behaved women seldom make history,” and “When the going gets tough, the tough eat chocolate.”