1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
A breakfast sandwich, cooked at a campsite in the Gulf Islands
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
Melanie Safka’s 1969 song “Beautiful People.”
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Capitalist exploitation of people and the planet.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
The waterfront, neighbourhoods, arts and parks system.
6. What is your favourite movie(s)?
Sound of Music and spy action flicks.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Wilderness on and around Vancouver Island.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Learn to play the guitar.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
Parks and Recreation.
13. What’s your dream car?
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
15. What are your words to live by?
“The true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love.” — Ernesto Che Guevara.