Sponsored by the Downtown Victoria Great Canadian Oil Change
Your vehicle has gone through a lot all winter to keep you safe, and now that spring is on the horizon, it’s time to show it some TLC.
It’s the little things that can make a big impact on the life of your car, protect the environment and keep your family safe on the open road.
Let’s face it — if neglected, even the smallest problems with your vehicle can add up over time, resulting in sky-high garage bills.
Fortunately small repairs and maintenance steps will extend the life of your car and give you a piece of mid while transporting your most precious cargo — your loved ones — to and from soccer practice, school, etc.
The technicians at the new Downtown Victoria Great Canadian Oil Change on Douglas Street pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service and up-to-date vehicle knowledge.
“Our convenient drive-through oil change facility offers 10-minute oil changes on most vehicles, with no appointment needed, and we are new car warranty approved,” said Sherry, who purchased the franchise with her husband Jonathan in 2016.
The Victoria entrepreneur shares five ways drivers can win with their vehicle:
1. Regular Maintenance. While your vehicle is designed to work safely, if you don’t maintain it, you’re increasing the odds of breaking down on the side of the road or getting into a collision — both can have disastrous consequences.
“Always bring your vehicle in to a licensed technician that follows manufacturer specs and is warranted for regular inspections to stay safe and extend the life of your vehicle,” said Sherry.
2. Longevity. An oil change will ensure your ride runs smoothly come road trip season — it’s also one of the easiest and cost efficient ways to extend the life of your car for the long haul, granted that it is done efficiently and properly.
At the Great Canadian Oil Change, additional services are available as per manufacturers’ recommended service intervals.
3. Convenience Factor. At the Downtown Victoria Great Canadian Oil Change, the oil change experience is a pleasant and convenient one for motorists.
“We pride ourselves on fast friendly quality service while you relax in your vehicle enjoying complimentary coffee, bottled water and newspapers,” said Sherry.
4. Fast. In today’s fast-paced world, nobody wants to spend more time than they have to having their car serviced. The Downtown Victoria Great Canadian Oil Change is a franchised 10-minute drive through oil change facility that will have you in and out on your coffee break.
5. Friendly, Small Town Vibe. Polite and friendly customer service is the cornerstone of the Sherry and Jonathan’s franchise. The couple began their involvement with Great Canadian Oil Change back in 1984 when Jonathan worked as a lube technician at the first established store in Saskatoon while he and Sherry were students — it wouldn’t take long for him to advance to manager. After working in the drive-through oil change industry for many years in Prince George, they recently relocated to beautiful Victoria to escape the northern climate. On Dec. 30, they moved into their shiny new building, conveniently located on Douglas Street (Trans-Canada Highway).
For more information on how to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape, visit www.downtownvictoriaoilchange.com