B.C. Transit has launched a new website with the aim of easier and convenient access to online transit information.
The new-look website replaces graphics and a content management system that were more than 12 years old.
It offers several customer service enhancements, including:
• Easy to view on mobile devices (responsive design)
• Automatic location recognition directing riders to their local BC Transit system
• Better access to schedule data
• Customer alerts
• Ability to subscribe to email alerts for specific bus routes (via email)
• Convenient trip planning for most of our larger transit systems
“We are pleased to launch the new website today after giving our stakeholders, partners and customers the last two months to test drive the site in development,” said Manuel Achadinha, President and CEO of BC Transit.
The new website can be found at bctransit.com.