1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Perhaps I am having a bagel, a muffin or yogurt — but the most important item on the table is a delightful cup of Murchie’s Earl Grey Crème tea steeped to perfection.
2. If you didn’t do what you do for a living, what would you be?
The minister of education.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
A collection of mixed music.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who lie.
5. What is the best thing about living in Victoria?
The incredible arts community and opportunities to experience such a diverse offering of talents.
6. What’s your favorite movie?
7. Which person dead or alive would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favorite vacation destination?
Anywhere warm and near the water.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To help others see the positive and good in the world.
10. What is one thing you have not done that you would love to?
I would love to take six months to drive across Canada exploring the many roadside hiking trails, and experience as many small towns and people along the way.
11. If you could see one concert what would it be?
Elvis — a little sad I was born too late to ever see him perform live.
12. What is your favorite TV show?
Hands down Big Bang Theory — always makes me laugh.
13. What’s your dream car?
Chitty Bang Bang — so I could drive, fly or motorboat anywhere I wanted to while singing a favourite song.
14. What is your favorite place to dine?
Around the table or camp fire with family.
15. What are your words to live by?
It takes each of us to make a difference for all of us — Jackie Mutcheson.