1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
If the whole family is there it would be breakfast sandwiches, just myself would be a hashbrown scramble and a cup of tea.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be? Work in a trade.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
A mix of country and old rock ‘n’ roll.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People not recognizing and appreciating what they have.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
Tombstone or So I Married an Axe Murderer.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with? Bobby Orr.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Anywhere on the Pacific Ocean or on the Island.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To make people happy.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
See a game at Fenway Park.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
I don’t particularly like concerts.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
Charlie’s Browns Christmas.
13. What’s your dream car?
1968 Mustang Shelby.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
15. What are your words to live by?
Treat people the way you’d like to be treated.