1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Homemade banana and hemp-heart pancakes with maple syrup, and very strong coffee.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
A CBC radio host.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
The chronic underfunding of public education in B.C.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
Being surrounded by ocean and friendly people. I am very thankful to be able to live here on Coast Salish territory.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
The Princess Bride.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
All of my great-grandparents. I have so many questions.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Somewhere I haven’t been before. When it comes to a vacation, I want it to be an adventure.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The power of persuasion. I’d love to be able to convince people to take care of themselves and each other.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Travel to my husband’s hometown in Nova Scotia, so the kids and I can meet his extended family and see his old stomping grounds.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
The Walking Dead.
13. What’s your dream car?
The new VW Camper Van.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Stage in Fernwood. Their gnocchi is life-changing.
15. What are your words to live by?
Trust your gut.
Slide comes as third atmospheric river comes to a close
Peer-reviewed study used blood tests from paramedics
View Royal Fire Rescue on scene within 4 minutes of initial 911 call
Earlier, B.C. Court of Appeal had quashed the convictions of Cody Haevischer and Matthew Johnston
Researchers says existing sites having positive influence on drug users’ behaviour
Move aimed at slowing the spread of the highly mutated Omicron variant