1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Vegetable and protein shake.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
You Don’t Own Me; Grace (featuring G-Eazy) — Suicide Squad Soundtrack.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Being late and chronic complaining.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
Everything. Such a beautiful city, so much going on; easy to get around, love the ocean, love the downtown.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
Titanic and the Bourne Series.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Mexico, Dominican Republic and Disney World — okay, I have a few.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The ability to freeze time — not enough time in the day.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Go whale watching.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
The Good Wife and Blacklist.
13. What’s your dream car?
Porsche 911 turbo convertible.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
I have a few, but Milestones on the Inner Harbour is a favourite for sure.
15. What are your words to live by?
A quote from Elizabeth Gilbert: “The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because s*** worked out. They got that way because s*** went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.”