1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Crepes with strawberry jam and whipped cream.
2. If you didn’t do what you do for a living, what would you be?
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
People who pretend to be something they are not.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
The English Patient.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
Big Bang Theory.
13. What’s your dream car?
Ferrari 458 Spider.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Seattle Space Needle.
15. What are your words to live by?
A quote by Margaret Mead “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”