1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Yogurt and berries before my Jazzercise class and an egg scramble after.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
That is a tough one as I can’t imagine doing anything else. Maybe something to do with quality assurance in the area of customer service.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
“I learned that from a three year old,” by Eric Church.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Those who feel the perfect place for their bag or purse is on the last seat on the bus.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
Walkability, the weather, its beauty.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
Shrek, Stand By Me and ET.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
The super power of healing.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Visit Spain and walk the Camino Trail.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
I would take my 95-year-old Nana to see ABBA and dance with her in the aisle.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
There are a few I enjoy like Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife and Wentworth.
13. What’s your dream car?
One that comes with its own driver.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
On a sunny patio.
15. What are your words to live by?
Work hard, play hard.