1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast? A boiled egg, a banana and plain Greek yogurt (exciting stuff!)
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be? A freelance writer working internationally.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now? Jim Morrison’s The Doors (never gets old).
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Negativity.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Esquimalt? Esquimalt is a green community with a “small, seaside village” flavour but still within very close proximity to downtown Victoria.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)? I like the classics set abroad. The Third Man is one of my favs.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with? At my parents’ dinner table with all my large, extended family. Growing up, it was where I learned to debate.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination? I’ve been fortunate to travel to nearly 80 countries. Each place is uniquely special.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Ability to fly.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do? Trek up Mt. Kilimanjaro. It’s “high” on my list.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be? Van Morrison, performing in a pub.
12. What is your favourite TV show? My box set of Fawlty Towers.
13. What’s your dream car? A classic Land Rover.
14. What is your favourite place to dine? Vietnam Garden Restaurant in Esquimalt.
15. What are your words to live by? Never fear our world. Embrace it. Explore it. Celebrate it in all its diversity.