1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
A triple-espresso with heavy cream. Like every morning.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
Choreographer for New York City’s Rockettes.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
KCEA 89.1 FM — stuff from the 30s.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
B.C. liberals, conservatives and republicans.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
Lately? The Hateful Eight.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Leap tall buildings in a single bound.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Visit Bryce Canyon on a full moon.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
The Rolling Stones: Full Moon at Bryce Canyon.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
13. What’s your dream car?
A zero-emissions, safe, convertible truck costing under $2k.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Home. I can afford that still. For now.
15. What are your words to live by?
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.