Wednesday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 16 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers with a low of 8 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Wednesday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 16 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers with a low of 8 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Cloudy, 60 per cent chance of showers for Wednesday

Plus your weekend forecast

Wednesday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a high of 16 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers with a low of 8 C.

READ ALSO: Ben & Jerry’s CBD-infused ice cream could be in a freezer near you soon

Thursday will see increasing cloudiness early in the morning with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms and a high of 15 C.

Friday will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 16 C with a overnight low of 10 C.

READ ALSO: ‘Nascar’ of cycling road racing comes to Victoria

Saturday will be cloudy with a high of 17 C and an overnight low of 10 C.

Sunday will also be cloudy with a high of 17 C and an overnight low of 10 C.



kendra.crighton@blackpress.ca

Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.