carbon monoxide

A man was found dead in Kelowna on Dec.21 (file photo)

Kelowna man found dead in trailer from possible carbon monoxide exposure

The 63-year-old man likely died from carbon monoxide exposure


The Victoria Fire Department is reminding the public about the sounds of fire safety during fire prevention week. (Black Press Media file photo)

Victoria Fire Department sounds off on fire prevention week

The department and the NFPA remind the public what their detectors are trying to tell them


Technical Safety B.C. is asking owners to check their furnace tags to see if their unit is effected. (Black Press file photo)

40 models of gas furnaces pose potential carbon monoxide risk, Technical Safety B.C. says

The furnaces, manufactured by the Carrier Corporation, contain faulty components