Weather

Almost a week of rain will begins Wednesday, with periods of rain expected throughout the day, showers throughout the night and a high of 13 C and a overnight low of 9 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Showers ahead for Tuesday, to continue all week

Plus a look ahead at your weekend forecast

Almost a week of rain will begins Wednesday, with periods of rain expected throughout the day, showers throughout the night and a high of 13 C and a overnight low of 9 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)
For Friday the 13th, you can expect a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy near noon with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
For Friday the 13th, you can expect a mix of sun and cloud, becoming cloudy near noon with a 40 per cent chance of showers and a high of 18 C. Overnight will be cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers and a low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Wednesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C. Overnight will see fog patches developing overnight with a low of 12 C. (Pixabay)
Wednesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C. Overnight will see fog patches developing overnight with a low of 12 C. (Pixabay)
Monday’s forecast is calling for a mix of sun and cloud, clearing near noon with a high of 21 C and an overnight low of 11 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

A mix of sun and cloud ahead for Monday

Plus a look ahead at your week

Monday’s forecast is calling for a mix of sun and cloud, clearing near noon with a high of 21 C and an overnight low of 11 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Thursday’s forecast is calling for a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with showers beginning near midnight and a risk of thunderstorms before morning, a low of 15 C is expected. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)
Thursday’s forecast is calling for a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with showers beginning near midnight and a risk of thunderstorms before morning, a low of 15 C is expected. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)
Cloudy skies ahead for Wednesday

Cloudy skies ahead for Wednesday

Plus a look ahead at your weekend

Cloudy skies ahead for Wednesday
Tuesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C and an overnight low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Tuesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 23 C and an overnight low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Monday’s forecast is calling for sunny skies with a high of 26 C and an overnight low of 14 C with some clouds rolling through. (Nina Grossman/News Staff)

Sunny skies in Monday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at your week

Monday’s forecast is calling for sunny skies with a high of 26 C and an overnight low of 14 C with some clouds rolling through. (Nina Grossman/News Staff)
Thursday’s forecast will be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers early in the morning, clearing later on with a high of 21 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Thursday’s forecast will be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers early in the morning, clearing later on with a high of 21 C. Overnight will be partly cloudy with a low of 14 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
For Thursday’s forecast the rain is expected to end near noon, becoming cloudy later on with a high of 15 C with an overnight low of 12 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)

Cloudy skies and rain in Thursday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at your weekend forecast

For Thursday’s forecast the rain is expected to end near noon, becoming cloudy later on with a high of 15 C with an overnight low of 12 C. (Kendra Crighton/News Staff)
Thursday will see a mix of sun and cloud and a high of 18 C with an overnight low of 10 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

Mix of sun and cloud in Thursday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at the weekend forecast

Thursday will see a mix of sun and cloud and a high of 18 C with an overnight low of 10 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Wednesday is expected to be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon and a risk of thunderstorms in the evening, reaching a day time high of 18 C and an overnight low of 10 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

Risk of thunderstorms in Wednesday’s forecast

Plus a look ahead at the weekend forecast

Wednesday is expected to be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon and a risk of thunderstorms in the evening, reaching a day time high of 18 C and an overnight low of 10 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
Wednesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 25 C. Overnight is expected to see a few clouds with an overnight low of 13 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)

Mix of sun and cloud for Wednesday

Plus your weekend forecast

Wednesday will see a mix of sun and cloud with a high of 25 C. Overnight is expected to see a few clouds with an overnight low of 13 C. (Matteus O’Connor/News Staff)
You can expect mainly cloudy skies today with a 30 per cent chance of showers and a high of 17 C with an overnight low of 11 C. (Black Press Media file photo)
You can expect mainly cloudy skies today with a 30 per cent chance of showers and a high of 17 C with an overnight low of 11 C. (Black Press Media file photo)
Wednesday will be mainly sunny with a high of 21 C and an overnight low of 11 C. (Nina Grossman/Victoria News Staff)

High of 21 C for Wednesday

Plus your weekend forecast

Wednesday will be mainly sunny with a high of 21 C and an overnight low of 11 C. (Nina Grossman/Victoria News Staff)
Tuesday’s forecast is calling for mainly cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers in the morning. (Max Bender/Unsplash)
Tuesday’s forecast is calling for mainly cloudy skies with a 60 per cent chance of showers in the morning. (Max Bender/Unsplash)
Rain and sun forecasted for Thursday. (Pixabay photo)                                Showers expected for Tuesday afternoon with a high of 12 C. (Pixabay)
Rain and sun forecasted for Thursday. (Pixabay photo)                                Showers expected for Tuesday afternoon with a high of 12 C. (Pixabay)
Monday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the morning and a mix of sun and cloud later on with a high of 12 C. (Black Press Media file photo)
Monday’s forecast is calling for cloudy skies with a 30 per cent chance of showers in the morning and a mix of sun and cloud later on with a high of 12 C. (Black Press Media file photo)
Wednesday’s forecast is calling for showers ending early this afternoon and a high of 11 C. (Bill Ringer/Unsplash)

Wednesday sees showers with a high of 11 C

Plus a look ahead to the weekend forecast

Wednesday’s forecast is calling for showers ending early this afternoon and a high of 11 C. (Bill Ringer/Unsplash)
Tuesday’s forecast is calling for clouds becoming a mix of sun and clouds in the morning with a high of 12 C. (File Photo/Black Press Media)
Tuesday’s forecast is calling for clouds becoming a mix of sun and clouds in the morning with a high of 12 C. (File Photo/Black Press Media)