1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Eggs, toast, bacon and coffee and hopefully someone else (cough, Jacob Dobson, cough) is making it for me.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
I would want to run a small business with my sister Amanda. What that small business would be is another question (that we don’t have the answer to, yet).
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Passive aggressiveness — just let it out already.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
I love that I can ride my bike 12 months of the year, how welcoming Victorians are and the fact that there are so many great local breweries.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
I will admit it is Bridget Jones’s Diary — makes me laugh every time.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
Barack Obama. Seems cliché, I know, but I think he would provide the perfect balance of wisdom and humour which would make him an ideal dinner date.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
In B.C. it would have to be Oroville and outside of B.C./Canada I would have to say Greece.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
There are so many things to pick from. However, I have always wanted to go skydiving, even though I have acquired a weird fear of heights since turning 30.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
I would want to use my superhero power to travel back in time and go to a Michael Jackson concert.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
The Office — not only because it is a hilarious show but also because I think our office can relate in a lot of ways.
13. What’s your dream car?
I think I would have to go with a Porsche Macan S. I will admit that I just Google searched “Best cars of 2016” and that was my pick. I hadn’t thought about this question before.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Ithaca — best Greek food in Victoria.
15. What are your words to live by?
Focus on the positives.