1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Big breakfast! Eggs with fried veggies and hash browns on the side. A good cup of coffee is also a must.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
I’d be involved in arts and culture, community development, and placemaking.
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
I have a pretty long playlist. Some songs I’m playing now include: Lampshades on Fire by Modest Mouse, Backlash Blues by Nina Simone, One Day by Asaf Avidan, Chocolate Jesus by Tom Waits, Me and Armini by Emiliana Torrini, Sowa by Fatoumata Diawara, Angry Eyes by Gelka, La Flaca by Jarabe De Palo, Silent Movies by Madisen Ward and the Mama Bear, and the list goes on.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
When people form an opinion based on false assumptions and without knowing the facts.
5. What’s the best thing about living in Esquimalt?
The lifestyle- progressive people and laid back culture; and scenery- sunsets, nature and the ocean. Also clean air, clean water and clean streets.
6. What’s your favourite movie(s)?
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
Marina Abramovic, she is a Serbian performance artist.
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Tel Aviv — I grew up in that city and love to go back to visit my family and friends.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Complete all chores with the snap of a finger.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
12. What is your favourite TV show?
13. What’s your dream car? An electric car.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
Canoe Brewpub or anywhere with good local food and live music.
15. What are your words to live by?
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed” by Michael Jordan.