1. It’s Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Buttered toast with jam or homemade pancakes with maple syrup. Dark roast coffee with cream.
2. If you didn’t do what you did for a living, what would you be?
I can’t imagine doing something else, but I would probably work with or care for animals (veterinarian perhaps).
3. What’s playing in your music player right now?
Pink Floyd, Shine on you Crazy Diamond.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
5. What’s the best thing about living in Victoria?
Victorians’ appetite for culture and of course the nature, the ocean.
6. Where were you born?
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
8. What’s your favourite vacation destination?
Anywhere I have not yet been, I love traveling. However I enjoy tropical destinations with the ocean or the sea.
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Teleportation sounds good.
10. What’s the one thing you haven’t done that you’d love to do?
Learn to pilot an aircraft.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
I’d love to see Sting in a small venue.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
I’m a fan of Sherlock Holmes.
13. What’s your dream car?
An electric car.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
I have several, but I enjoy the Tibetan Kitchen across from our studio.
15. What are your words to live by?
There is one book that holds so much truth for me, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. “It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”
“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”
“It is such a mysterious place, the land of tears.”