1. It's Sunday morning, what are you having for breakfast?
Coffee. Toast. Banana. Coffee.
2. If you didn't do what you did for a living, what would you be?
3. What's playing in your music player right now?
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
5. What's the best thing about living in Esquimalt? The pace. The goldilocks pace. Not too fast, not too slow. Just right.
6. What's your favourite movie(s)?
Lars and The Real Girl.
7. Which person, alive or dead, would you have dinner with?
Dipa Ma--Buddhist meditation teacher.
8. What's your favourite vacation destination?
9. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To be able to fly--without wings.
10. What is one thing you haven't done that you would love to do?
I would love to volunteer for an organization in Nepal that deals with human trafficking and child marriage, for a minimum six month stretch..minimum.
11. If you could see one concert, what would it be?
Oh God, the pressure...let's say, Jon Stewart.
12. What is your favourite TV show?
A good documentary off of PBS or Netflix or NFL football game. It's a draw.
13. What's your dream car?
It would be less than 25 years old.
14. What is your favourite place to dine?
15. What are your words to live by?
No excuses. Ever.